Its the final countdown.. doo doo do do! doo doo do do do! Only 10 days to go for us Janothoners' and Ive been thinking that once its over I will keep up the amount of running I have this month but I think I'm going to introduce a rest day on Friday which involves doing nothing! But I'm going to work harder in the week, as I'm losing my Saturday runs to swim sessions. I chickened out of breaking the 100 mile mark today, I stuck to my guns and did the rest run, it went well until the last mile I run past a youth center and the little bar-stewards decided to hurl abuse at me, but I had my shuffle on so I couldnt hear anything and one lad decided to stand in the way as he thought he was "cool" i just glided past him, I think if I was in a mood im sure I would have dropped my shoulder and floored the chav. As soon as they were gone it was a glide home and a new PB for the route. Not much else going down today so im on the sofa, finished my poached eggs and n...
Comments
Post a Comment