Week 18 - Keep Going



29/04/13 - Turbo Session
Start week with a quality turbo session but a big but.. on the power reps I felt a "tweak" in my knee, not a good tweak either.

It hurt and made me stop in my tracks, I could feel a niggle through the remainder of the session, I hadnt felt a pain like that since I ruptured my knee ligaments about 10 years ago.

I hope its nothing to serious...

The set was

15 warm up
15 Max reps (1 min on 1 min off)
5 warm down

Session Details
Duration 00:50:00
Distance 11 Miles

30/04/13 - Rest Day

01/05/13 - Rest Day

02/05/13 - Turbo Session

Low resistance spin, as the knee still doesn't feel right after 2 days away from any strain.

A simple 30 mins easy session

Session Details
Duration 00:30:00
Distance 5 Miles

03/05/13 - Rest Day

04/05/13 - Free Run

A lovely day for a run, sun shining, Oakley on and the open road for a 50 minute run.

I was fired up for this run session, I don't know why I just was and I set off at a cracking pace, I didn't have the Garmin in but I had a timer on the old watch going. I Googled' the route before I left so I knew the distances I just needed to get there and back in 50 minutes.

I do miss my Garmin! I hope I get my new one fixed soon!

Session Details

Duration 00:50:00
Distance 7 Miles

05/05/13 - Turbo Session

Same set as Monday night, but I lowered the resistance as I didn't fancy another tweaking session to my knee.

The set was

15 warm up
15 Max reps (1 min on 1 min off)
5 warm down

Session Details
Duration 00:50:00
Distance 11 Miles

Week 18 Totals
Swimming - 0 Meters
Cycling - 27 Miles
Running - 7 Miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...