Enjoying Being Back


2 weeks back in training and I feel great... even more importantly my knee feel great! I the last 14 days I've turbo trained 9 sessions and all have been more intense than the last. I've gone from 20 minutes to 45 minutes and gone from a minor/none resistance to the top ring with a cheeky mid resistance.

I'm happy to start recording my training sessions from now on so I've dug out my brand new Garmin 910 XT that I had for my 30th birthday in April and get testing it out. I'm also going to invest in trainer road software to see what kind of wattage / power I'm pushing on the bike. It looks like something good to invest my money in as I love stats.

Other Good / Bad news is that Ironman Wales has now been fully booked up so there are no spaces left for me to enter. Its good news that I wont over train and feel that "inch" to enter and cut corners with my training, but bad news as I have to wait till 2015 definitely now! Looks like another event with the Compressport team in Tenby.

Keep an eye out for my sessions this week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...