Week 40 - Moved & Missed


01/10/12 - House Move

02/10/12 - House Move

02/10/12 - Rest Day

03/10/12 - Free Run

New shoes so I used this to break them in. There new off road shoes (Salomon Speedcross 3), I really wanted a high colour pair but all I could find in my size were borring black so I just went with them.

As I only had 30 minutes today to run, I got a hardish session in, I put the treadmill on incline 12% and ran at a 8 minute mile pace. I did this for 10 minutes on 10 minutes flat and then the final 10 minutes at 12% incline again.

I'm not sure if this was a good idea doing such an intense session, but my legs felt nice and strong. I was beating everything the treadmill was throwing at me, I really enjoyed the session and I think I'll start adding cheeky inclines into the run sessions over the winter went I cant get out in the mud.

On another plus note, my shoes fit like a glove! Roll on Saturdays race, I'm sure they wont be this clean for long.

Session Details
Duration 00 30 00
Distance 4 miles

04/10/12 - Rest Day

05/10/12 - Rest Day

06/10/12 - Endurance Life Pembrokeshire Race Report HERE

07/10/12 - Rest Day


Week 40 Totals
Cycling - 0 Miles
Running -  20 Miles
Swimming - 0 Meters 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...