The Tri Beginning For 2018

Hasn't that come around quickly... The training for the "A" race of 2018.. The 16 weeks started yesterday (Monday 19th). It was a positive start as I hit the session, even though I ran Llanelli Half on Sunday in 01:42.. I was hoping for a PB of sub 01:40.. oh well next time...

This year my A race has to be Ironman Staffordshire 70.3



Ive never raced a branded 70.3 so lets see how it compares to the big one in Wales.

I've been structuring my training and creating multiple spreadsheets so its as easy as possible to track while away from home and stuck in hotel gyms for training.

I'll try and report back in 4 week sections (These are the training block sizes) on how training is going and see if I'm making progress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...