NOT Easy Like Sunday Morning...

Todays session was not easy, it was hard work, and after having yesterday off I was really surprised and a little disappointed, but every run cant be a great one!

At the 2 mile marker I hit a wall...


It was only a light run today thank fully, even though I did the run relatively quick it hurt from the outset. Well I say hurt, im just being soft im just tired today. I ran the normal 5 mile route but felt longer today for some daft reason. Even though it was a tough 5 miler I still did under 8 minute mile pace.


Apart the 5 miles a pretty boring run.


Todays session

Duration
Distance 5 miles
Calories 689
Max HR 172BPM
Average 157BPM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...