Week 37 - Iron Week


10/09/12 - Rest Day

11/09/12 - Spin Session

Simple easy spin session which was 10 minutes in the saddle and 10 minutes out and repeat twice (40 minutes session). I was feeling a little low on the energy front as I was down on my calories, but I still went to train and as I'm on daddy day care I forgot to pack my lunch before I dropped my son into crèche.

I think the Spin bike is due a service, as the brakes were rubbing quite badly when I upped the resistance, not that I minded as it just made the session harder but I was banging out a quite high pitched squeak for the full 10 minutes so I was lucky it was only me and the gym instructor working out. I could hear it just over the music pumping in my ears.


Not sure how much training I'll get in the rest of the week as its Ironman week and I'm working at the expo for Compress Sport, a little thank you for all the support they have given me this year. Today's session was a easy session but it was good to give the legs a turn over and I managed to get to a max HR zone of only 126 BPM.


Session Details
Duration 00 45 00
Distance 12 Miles

12/09/12 - Rest Day

13/09/12 - Rest Day

14/09/12 - Ironman Wales Expo With CompresSportUK

15/09/12 - Ironman Wales Expo With CompresSportUK

16/09/12 - Ironman Wales - Support Crew - Roll on 2013 I'll be on that start line.



Week 37 Totals
Cycling - 12 Miles
Running -  0 Miles
Swimming - 0 Meters 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...