Rest Day, Everybody Loves A Rest Day!

Today has been my first rest day, and I feel... well I think I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms from the running bug. Then again I do like my sofa and I do like sitting here on my butt watching the TV and resting my legs, Its a great feeling!





















I've just finished writing my report for work and I've promised myself not to work at home in the evenings but I've got a feeling its going to be one of those days tomorrow in work so every little helps. Now its time for the footie.

Roll on Triathlon training tomorrow evening, I think its going to be a killer run session!

Comments

  1. I also enjoyed a rest day yesterday, however, I think I suffered for it today! Maybe I should just keep running! Oooo... Maybe I'm more like Forrest Gump than I realised after all! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...