Valentines Run With The Lads... Whoops

I'm really into my Monday night training, I started running with these guys over 12 month ago and they used to leave me for dust and I would catch them on the turn on the way home. Not being big headed here but my running has come on lots since joining them. I extremely enjoy the session which makes me work harder so I'm only going to get better, I'm trying to get my wife to come down but she's having none of it :(

We decided to do a duration run tonight, after last weeks hard core track session it was a nice light session, only banging out under 7 min miles. One of the lads turned up with some great news that he is sponsored this triathlon sesean by team tri uk and they are giving him all the free kit he could ever want/need! So well done matey, Hope he can hand down some freebies :)

The Garmin had a little wobble so I called them this morning to get some advice, there support center is 2nd to none, a excellent service which will keep me with them for years to come!

The only bad thing of the night was I left my wife alone at home for the evening on Valentines night, I think she was a bit miffed by it so im sure I'll have to make it up to her some how, but we did exchange cards and she got my a lovely card from Moonpig!

Todays session

Duration 00 56 24
Distance 7.14 miles
Calories 824
Max HR 152

Ive lost the start of the run due to my crappy Garmin 305 failing on me (1.39 miles)

Comments

  1. great run, again, I hope your wife forgives you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, i havent yet - he still hasnt made up for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...