A weekend Off...

What can I say, I've had the weekend off from any sport! It's been quite a funny feeling really, I've had family here all weekend so I don't feel that bad.

After my run on Friday my calve/hamstring wasn't right, after some recovery stretching after the run and on Saturday it felt quite tender, I'm allowed 1 rest day but after still being alittle sore I decided to give today a miss. I did go for a nice leisurely stroll across the beach but that was about it.

This is the first time I've had 2 rest days togerther since before Christmas day so im happy.. well happy-ish!













I'm sure I'll be grateful for the additional restday tomorrow as I'm sure the guys will have something extreme planned for us!

Comments

  1. Always a good idea to throw an extra rest day in if it doesn't feel right... I've learnt that lesson now!! Hope you're all better for tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...