You Only Sing When Your Swimming.. Sing When Your Swwwimmming!

Pool session tonight, in the pool for 6pm out by 7pm, I like those turbo session, plus Spurs are playing so I needed to get home for that.

I'm now remembering my full sessions without the need to write them down and bring them on paper, this probably means I need a change to get some fresh impetus plus I think I'm starting to get bored of the same session. I haven't been swimming with the club for 2 weeks now, and I wont be there this weekend either - Whoops!

The pool lane was relatively quiet tonight, just 3 of us in the lane so I could take my full 30 seconds rest before each set started. Good job that clock at the end of the pool is so big as I cant see a thing without my contact lenses in, so thinking about it there is no point writing down my set for pool side as I couldn't see it anyway!



The normal set of:

  • 200m Warm up (50m x fist, 50m x catchup, 50m x stretch, 50m x 1 arm)
  • 4 x 100m freestyle
  • 8 x 50m freestyle
  • 100m pull buoy
  • 4 x 100m freestyle
  • 8 x 50m freestyle


I decided to concentrate on my breathing tonight, the 4 x 100's was every 3 strokes and the 8 x 50's was ever 4 to 5 strokes. I think that went pretty well, but I reckon my stroke was a right nightmare and I'm sure I was close to hitting people passing me. Note to self make sure you tuck in to avoid slapping people in the face...

On the plus side I've hit the 250 miles for the year today!

Todays session

Duration 01 00 00
Distance 1900 meters

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...