Friday Feeling Run

As I had Monday as my rest day I needed to get out and get a run in before the weekend. As Friday is normally my rest day it felt quite funny getting out there and I think my legs knew this. I wanted to keep it simple and just get a light run in. I decided to go for 6 miles and the normal route.


From the times above I definately took it easier than normal, as I was clocking in over 8 minute miles, which is fine as I had a hard session Thursday and this was meant to be a gentle session. I averaged a heart rate only at 152 BPM but this is still well in my training zone, the session was all about getting my legs getting used to going out, when they are still tired.



This was my last run in the UK for a week as im off on holiday on Sunday, I wonder how hard its going to be running 20'c heat.. no underarmour for me!

Todays session

Duration 00 48 38
Distance 6 Miles
Calories 834
Average HR 152 BPM
Max HR 167 BPM
Average Pace 08.03
Best Pace 05.51

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...