Bridge of Pain

After yesterday core workout my gluts were hurting just walking to work so I was hoping for a simple run tonight at training.

But NO!

We ended up doing 1km efforts with a bridge recoveries, the bridge was about 50 steps over the road on the high rise bridge. Each side of the bridge it was about 0.5 km so it was a killer session and thankfully it was on 5 sets.



My Garmin battery was flat so I had to plot the run when I got home, the map is below, and as the last Monday night run we finished with a 2 mile run. No sloping off this week for some of the group we went in mass and I led us home. I think I should have worked hard on the 5 sets if I could lead the group.

The hat and gloves are out on each run now as the temperature is completely changed and dropped about 4'c degrees.

Todays session

Duration 00 50 00
Distance 4.64 miles
Calories 582

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...