An Hour In The Saddle

The rain is falling out side, its dark and cold, so that can only mean one thing for the bike session, get the turbo out and do some sweating.

I setup in the front room, next to the Christmas tree and presents, but more importantly in front of the TV with the rugby on and the Bose Ipod speaker on so I had something decent to watch on TV and some tunes to power me through the hour.

My cadence and speed Garmin system is still working so im happy to get the output in Garmin connect. I have put some insulation tape over them so they dont move, not sure how that is going to work in the tri race season.






After cycling for 20 minutes I noticed that my watch was in km and not miles, so I had no idea how far I had gone (in miles). I was pretty disappointed to finish up and only see that I had gone 15 miles. 

 
I really enjoyed the session and I didn't loose focus all the way through and I could of carried on, I think the next one could/should be one and a half hours. The last song of the session I wanted to give it some tempo and went flat out for the whole song. I upped the cadence and speed which in turn increased my heart rate for the last 10 minutes of the session.



Todays session

Duration 01 00 01
Distance 15.77 Miles
Calories 926
Average HR 134 BPM
Max HR 163 BPM
Average Speed 15.8 MPH
Max Speed 21.9 MPH
Average Cadence 82 RPM
Max Cadence 113 RPM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...