Week 29 - Too Busy Too Lazy



Poor week this week as I've been busy with work and child care, I dont really mind as its good my legs. Since the half Ironman I've raced every 2 weeks. I do feel it sometime after a heavy session so a good couple of rest days wont hurt me to much.

16/07/12 - Spin Session

Light session on my legs, nothing high revolution, just a simple spin. I'm still feeling a little tired from my cold and post races this season. I'm not sure if that's a good feeling knowing that I have a race on Saturday, so I will take it easy for the next couple of days. Plus I'm on child minding duties as my wife is way with work.

I put the bike in a low to middle resistance and found  a rhythm for 45 minutes.

Session Details
Duration 00 45 00
Distance 10 Miles

17/07/12 - Rest Day

18/07/12 - Rest Day

19/07/12 - Rest Day

20/07/12 - Rest Day

21/07/12 - Gower Sprint Triathlon - Race Report HERE

22/07/12 - Rest Day
 
Week 29 Totals
Cycling - 25 Miles
Running - 3.10 Miles
Swimming - 750 Meters


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...