Centerparcs Running



This is the first session back since the half marathon on the weekend and my legs felt great. I have been tight in the quads and hip flexes but this has eased and I was ready to run this morning.

I had no idea of a route its like a labyrinth here, I looked at the park map before I left and decided to stay on the outside roads and that seemed to work. I did 2 laps of the park and it was just shy of 6 miles.

One thing I noticed on the run was there were alot of up hills, why did they build Centerparcs on so many hills, but I suppose this was nothing to what I did on the weekend. It was nice to have my own bit of road and not have to worry about cars. There was plenty to look at to keep me distracted on route, so I managed to keep in the training zone throughout the run. My heart rate averaged out at 156 BPM which was fine as this was an active recovery run.

I think I'll do a loner run tomorrow kit dependant as there is no washing machine here so I've had to hand wash everything. I've been told to go out the park and turn left down to the safari park so watch out elephants im coming to get you.

Todays session

Duration 00 49 09
Distance 5.86 miles
Calories 823
Average HR 156 BPM
Max HR 174 BPM
Average Pace 8.22
Best Pace 5.40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...