No Recoveries - Interval Training

Its my last hard club run before my half marathon (endurance Life) so I wanted to give this everything and the tri coach told me that my recovery periods in this session had to be at 10km race pace, and the the intense periods had to be at 5km race pace.... i knew my lungs were going to hurt after this session.

The set was: 10 x 2min 95% 1 min 90%



I was averaging over a quarter of a mile for each 2 minute speed interval and I did work hard I felt it in my legs and lungs after the session. I kept my heart rate over 175 beats per minute and these sessions I tend not to go over 166 beats per minute but I wanted to work hard in this one at the stats dont lie.




Todays Session

Duration 00 53 06
Distance 5.15 miles
Calories 699
Average HR 175 BPM
Max HR 185 BPM
Average Pace 7.19
Best Pace 5.59

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...