Spinning Advanced Class - My Legs!

I must of enjoyed last weeks spinning class I went back for more... The advanced class is really enjoyable and my legs are getting a battering but its all for the greater good.


Its a nice small class so we dont get lost in the group and the instructor is pretty good in keeping the whole class involved. The only bad thing about this session was that one of the gym fans wasnt working so we had to share one fan between 8 people.... Noooooo!!!


I definitely find it easier out of the saddle in these sessions and I find my rhythm and easier to distribute my weight on the bike. I tend not to get out saddle in the race as I think it was cheating but after doing spinning I've found out its important to keep the RPM high so if I need to get my butt of the saddle then so be it going forward to next triathlon season.

I've decided that my base gear is 10 and the RPM is about 65-70 - so that's going to be my start point from now on.

Todays session

Duration 00 45 00
Distance 21.2 miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...