Sweaty Spinning



They still haven't fixed that fan and im working to hard not to have a fan! (and I dont mean fan base) I mean a cooling fan!

I keep on pushing myself at these session and I can feel my legs are starting to feel the benefits, I need to make sure I keep up this intensity. I know im not at the class next week as im on holiday at Centerparks but I'm taking the bike so I'll have to get some workouts on that while im away so I dont loose out at the next class.

This was the hardest session as in gears on the bike, we found ourselves at gear 20 for 30 second intervals, and we had to keep the RPM at 65 plus... That was a killer!

Todays session

Duration 00 45 00
Distance 21 miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...