Turbo Time (Minus Cadence)

I recently purchased a my Garmin cadence monitor, but I've been having issues setting it up so I've been trying to research on why its not working. I can get the speed working but not the cadence oh well I'll keep trying.

I didn't managed to go very far in this session but it was a hard gear set and keep peddling at a constant speed for the full 30 minutes. The session also included a 5 minute warm up and warm down.

The graphs below are for the 30 minute sets



Todays session

Duration 00 40 02
Distance 9.86 miles
Calories 554
Average HR 148 BPM
Max HR 166 BPM
Average Speed 15.1 MPH
Max Speed 21.3 MPH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...