Take It Easy Intervals

As this was my last training session before the weekends race I decided to take it easy, keep the legs moving a decent pace but dont kill myself.

The session was 8 x 3 min (75%) & 90 sec (70%) Recovery


I ran with the pack tonight and it was good to chat to the group as im normally up front on my own, I worked hard enough to get my heart rate into the training zone but only averaged out at 158 beats per minute.

I also decided in this session to run in my weekend race gear, this included my camelbak, its completely different running with this I just hope it doesn't effect my race to much on the day as it stopped me finding a rhythm tonight, but it was only a 50 minute session.. I'm sure I'll be out for over double this time on the weekend.

Todays Session

Duration 00 56 02
Distance 5.20 miles
Calories 701
Average HR 158 BPM
Max HR 173 BPM
Average Pace 9.20
Best Pace 6.36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...