Hot Hot Hot Club Speed Session

Today work started early and finished early, well with work that is, early as in 16:30 and thats the earliest this week.

It was great to get home and have a relax before I went out for the club run, the weather has been lovely and its been really depressing watching the sun from the office, and what made it worse was that some people  from eh triathlon club went for the 1st sea swim of the year :( and I missed out!.

I was looking forward to this run session, it was the same set as last week, its a killer but great for the speed work.

7 x (2 min Hard, 1 min jog, 1 min  Hard, 30 secs jog, 30 secs Hard 30 secs jog) Hard = 98% max HR.

I worked hard in this session, and managed to clock in 7.33 minute miles for the duration of the session which I was happy about.


I definitely left the underarmour and skins at home tonight and I was drench by the time the session was finished, I love running in the sun and the Oakeys I purchased from New York were my best running purchase todate. I would recommend them to anyone.

I got my first race information pack tonight for the Cardiff Triathlon, so much to read in and so many rules to follow... I'm sure they'll shut at me if I do something wrong... Anyway I've started my taper for it.

Todays session

Duration 01 05 13
Distance 6 Miles
Calories 777
Max HR 178 BPM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...