Back Running In The Welsh Rain

I'm back home and back to my training. How different is this to the Cyprus session!

Back with a run in the cold and wet, an enjoyable run but a cold one.

After a long flight last night I decided to take it easy on the session, It was the normal route and just 6 miles, so nothing massive.

I was only averaging a 8 minute mile pace which is fine for my first run back home, and it was going to be a loosener run. It was nice to get back and feel the cold air on my lungs and feel the rain in my face.

I need to start changing the 6 mile runs to 8 miles, but I also need to stop doing so much running and do more swimming and cycling.


I managed to get an average of 156 BPM for the session which is what I planned for, and a max heart rate of 174 BPM which was higher than I planned, but it was in the last mile which is all up hill.

Weather dependant I hope to get out on the bike tomorrow otherwise its a swim.

Todays session

Duration 00 48 05
Distance 6 Miles
Calories 838
Average HR 154 BPM
Max HR 174 BPM
Average Pace 07.55
Best Pace 04.26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...