Sprints Sessions Hurt, But A Nice Hurt

Is there such thing as a nice pain, I could feel the burn in my lungs and to top it off I had a awful stitch pain in my right side for 3 sets of the session and to try and reduce the pain I was taking deep breaths and holding my breath for as long as possible to keep the stretched, I also was try to stretch my side out but the other runners kept on telling me that I looked like a monkey or a tea pot so I only did it when I was out of sight.

Todays set was:

5 x 2min, 1min, 1min, 30sec, 30sec, 30sec

I completed this session at a high intensity and kept my heart rate high, I've done this session before but we only did 4 reps so we gained a level.



Todays session

Duration 01 02 27
Distance 5.91 miles
Calories 791
Average HR 167 BPM
Max HR 179 BPM
Average Pace 7.34
Max Pace 4.20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...