Dizzy Swimming

What a crap nights swim, I felt a little bit sluggish before I got in the pool, but I decided to go on anyway.I dont like training when I feel a little under the weather it only makes the training pain worse.

I've been trying to work on my body position in the water, as I've noticed im starting to drag my legs when im deep into my set, so I did some work with the pull buoy as a rest set. The set was:

1 x 1000 meters
1 x 500 meters pull buoy
1 x 300 meters - This is when I felt sick and dizzy so I got out the pool



I was really gutted I felt bad in the middle of the set and cut the session short, but I suppose that's what happens when you train when your not feeling 100%.

Todays session

Duration 00 45 00
Distance 1800 meters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...