Negative Postive Run

This session was a change from my normal run for 2 reasons:
  1. I ran with company
  2. Negative Split Running

I was lucky enough to be joined by a mate for this session, it was good to chat and catch up and take the first half of the run lighter than normal. It was a perfect session for me to try out negative splitting.



My first 3 miles we ran together and we averaged a pace of 08.30 minute miles, which is pretty quick anyway, but when we split up, I ran on for an extra mile and then turned to chase my chum down.



Todays Session

Duration 00 58 03
Distance 7.41 miles
Calories 1032
Average HR 162 BPM
Max HR 179 BPM
Average Pace 07.47
Best Pace 06.03

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...