Day 10 - 1st Elite Session Of The Year

First Monday training session of the year and they decided to break us in with a "around the world" which is a 7.5 mile run. I'm the slowest by far so I had a thought I'd be left behind in the rain but I'm chuffed, I kept up and I think its partly down to this Janothon! :) so thank you!

We left the "out laws" today at 2pm today so I've been sat in a car for 3 hours this afternoon, I slept in and mist breakfast and all I had for lunch was some cheese on toast so I was starving.. and we had no sweets in the car!.

We got home about 5pm and before running tonight this wife insisted we took down the Christmas decorations, i have to leave the house by 5:30 to make the 6pm running start, you women are funny things of all the times to take them down.

Anyway I managed to get down for the 6pm start and only a small amount of people turned up so the guy in charged decided we would do a "QUICK" 7 miles! After thinking this is going to be not much fun, I really enjoyed it!

Todays session

Distance 7.36 Miles
Duration 01 03 13
Calories 1049
Max HR 179 BPM


Comments

  1. Well done on marking it out there! I'd say with a 5:30 deadline to get out the door for your 6pm start, I'd say taking down the decorations at 5pm gives you an added focus on get it done quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - when we want something done, we want it done now! Great mileage - what's the elite training group training for then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The group are training for the Paris Marathon and and Wales Ironman. They are training for a under 3 hour marathon! I have no chance of hitting that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - under 3 hours....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...