Day 13 - A Very Wet Club Run

Well its still raining, and it was proper raining none of this girl rain! Proper man rain!

Tonight set was 8 x (3mins hard (90% HR) & 90sec recovery (60% HR) it was a hard session in the rain but it was only a 36 minute session. It was a big group for the weather and Ive just finished stuffing my running trainers with newspaper and put them by the radiator, I hope they dry out for tomorrows run and I stuffed them last night and they were still wet from the previous run.

Looking forward to the rest run tomorrow, a quick 3.5 miles and then feet up till Saturday, I think the Tri swim session has been cancelled so I may have to do some more running, I'm in to minds to do a pyramid session or a Fartlek session. Hope the weather gets better for Sunday as I might get the off road bike out! C'mon Mr Sunshine, get your hat on!

Todays session

Duration 00 56 49
Distance 6.02 miles
Calories 798
Max HR 173BPM

Comments

  1. fartlek! do fartlek! Although whether you'll find it as much fun as I do, I'm not sure. Obviously, for me, there's the whole funny name element to it! but also it make me feel like a kid again... just running as fast as you can for a short moment... recover... then do it again! brilliant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm ... nice ... putting on trainers still wet from the day before ... nice!!

    Oh yes, get the off road bike out on Sunday. After all this rain I'm sure it will be 'really' nice out there for you! With all the rain we've had here on the South Coast, and the planned 'easy' off-road ride on Sunday, I can't wait! Hopefully won't turn into the 'hard' ride like last weekend!!

    Whatever you do, have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...