Day 25 - I'm A Mer-Man!

I really enjoyed today's swim session, the pool was pretty quiet and I was focused on the job as I went with a planned set in hand.It wasn't a hard set, but it was enough for me to do in the hour. My wife came with me to and she blasted out a session of about 2700 meters I don't know how she does it but she makes it look VERY easy!

My swimming has improved and I'm finding it a lot easier to swim the lengths and a lot easier to do the 100 meters, we all had to start somewhere but there is no looking back for me. On my final 50 meters I had my first cramp attack in my legs, thank god it was in the shallow end otherwise i would have sunk to the bottom, never to be seen again.

I was thinking my times are getting quicker as doing tumble turns with no issues anymore... I think I'm turning into a MER-MAN...





















Back on the road tomorrow ...

Todays session

Duration 01 00 00
Distance 1900 meters
(1 x 50m High elbow, 1 x 50m fist, 1 x 50m 1 arm, 1 x 50 kick float)
(4 x 100m freestyle)
(8 x 50m freestyle)
(1 x 50m catchup arms)
(1 x 50m kick float)
(4 x 100m freestyle)
(8 x 50m freestyle)

Comments

  1. Wow great swimming work out, I'm still working on tumble turns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Martyn on the improved swim! Just think of the difference it will make to your tris!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...