Bike Session Off, Curry Session On!



I had planned to do a long bike session tonight as I haven't been out on my bike for over a week and it was about time I used it. I had planned the route and when I got home I totally forgot that I had a surprise birthday party to attend. I also forgot it was at a curry house! This totally destroyed my bike plans as I had to be at the party for 7pm. So I decided to do a little tempo run in the park.

I already had tired-ish legs so I didn't want to go flat out so I decided to keep my heart rate in the lower training zones. I clocked in 9 minute miles on the route, which is mainly uphill, not massive up hills but enough to get the legs working hard and blow away any stiffness from the weekend race.


I haven't done a park run for some time, It does have some killer hills but its a nice enough route to give you a break on the down hills. Also there is normally hardly any people in there so they done she you busting a gut to get up the hills.


It was only a quick 30 minute work out but enough to build up my appetite for the evenings curry, its curry house I hadn't been to before so I hope its good. I burnt off enough calories for a pint of coke to go with the meal... that's about it.

Todays Session

Duration 00 29 29
Distance 3.34 miles
Calories 467
Average HR 147BPM
Max HR 173BPM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...