A VERY Wet Monday Night Run

 
After my day off yesterday I was ready for a good old run. Even though it was lashing down outside I didnt care, so I put on my running coat and met the lads at the meeting point and off we went. To save stopping and starting with efforts we decided to clock in a long run.

It was a good turn out for the a Monday night and and the weather didn't put the guys off, we decided the route in the dry so we knew where we were going if we got split up. For the first 2 miles I think we ran as a group I stayed pretty close to the front so im not sure if the other dropped off. I tend to work hard and keep working hard through all the sessions on a Monday and dont give up until the end of the session.


My heart rate doesn't drop below the 160BPM in the session which is my training zone and it peaked at 178BPM its not the highest its been but i made sure I work hard enough to stay in the front pack and have enough energy to kick on at the end. The dip in the heart rate is where we stopped and wait for the rest of the group and finished the last mile together for the shower mile home.


Todays session

Duration 01 02 07
Distance 7.81 miles
Calories 1083
Average HR 160BPM
Max HR 178BPM
Average Pace 07:56 min mile
Best Pace 05:29 min mile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...