Taper Run Down South...

As its Juneathon I still have to clock in some miles so as I'm on a taper for Sunday I only did a minor 2 miles for the day.

I think its going to be even shorter on Friday and Saturday as I want to in the best possible shape for my race and it may not even be a run just a walk to keep me loose.

I'm down Southampton at the moment for a funeral so not the best of times but the weather is amazing and I hope its here to stay, it ideal for running and more importantly ideal for racing in.

I know it was only going to be a short run by I left my Garmin at home so I had no GPS for the tracking which is annoying as I feel naked with out my Garmin.

I still feel like im the only runner out there as theres no one out running down here either...




Todays session

Duration 00 17 00
Distance 2.14 Miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...