Interval That Went Wrong...

Run club was cancelled as its the Swansea bay 5k race tomorrow, alot of the guys are doing the event so we decided to knock it on the head tonight.



I on the other hand had a session planned anyway, an interval session with Audiofuel.

Apart from I put it on my ipod in the wrong order so I had 1 5 minute warm up, then 1 hard and 3 light sets.. totally messed up the evening run. I had clicked by the 2 back to back recovery sets so I just switched it off and carried on with half mile reps.




The speed graph above shows how it went wrong, by the end of the session I had clicked that the audio was to blame, well im to blame as I put the audiofuel on my ipod in the wrong order, as it was meant to be a 175BPM max session and I think I stayed to that end of the program if nothing else.


As I ran 10 miles yesterday this was meant to be a light session about 3.5 - 4 miles I estimated. It was pretty hot out there so I managed to find a relatively flat route of 0.5 miles so I wanted to keep it easy. I've got a open water training swim tomorrow and then I can start my taper for race day on Saturday. I just got the race pack for Mumbles Triathlon, its a early start 5:30 am! Ouch!


Todays session

Duration 00 30 12
Distance 3.88 miles
Calories 529
Average HR 152BPM
Max HR 170BPM
Average Pace 7.42
Max Pace 5.52

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...