Feeling Funky Run


This wasn't a good session for me, I started the session not feeling right and it stayed through the whole session. The warm up didn't even feel right so I knew this session wasn't going to go well.

The set was:

8 x (2min 98% 2 min 70% recovery) I probably went 70% and 60%...

I normally lead this session and stay at the front but I found myself in the pack and struggling to hold on. I shouldn't have carried on but I decided to carry on, but take my foot off the gas and slow right down, even though my heart rate was high.

Not a great set for me but I still completed just under the 5 mile mark.

Todays session

Duration 00 50 22
Distance 4.80 miles
Calories 637
Average HR 167BPM
Max HR 187BPM
Average Pace 7.59
Best Pace 4.59

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...