New Turbo - New Sessions


Its arrived, my new turbo is here and I cant wait to get using it. My biking has been shocking this season so I decided to get the turbo so I have no excuses for next tri season.

I've been looking at turbo training sites and found this site - www.turbotraining.co.uk and if your stuck for training ideas or programmes here is the place to look. Its got a decent interface for the sessions with alarms to tell you change intensity levels.

I decided to start wit a basic session of:

4 x (1min 90%, 1 min 70%, 1.30 min 90%, 1.30 min 70%, 2min 90%, 2min 70%)

I have also purchased a Garmin cadence checker so I can track the distance and work rate (RPM) on each session so I can keep working hard all they way through the session so I dont slack off and get output for my forerunner.

After the workout I was soaked through, but I really enjoyed it and I look forward to my next session but I may need to invest in a bigger fan as the current one did not help me in the slightest.

Todays session

Duration 00 40 00
Distance 20 miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...