1,2,3,4 - Breathe

This was just what I needed after my sports massage. I did a tapered swim, just to keep loose and it did the trick.

The set was a simple:

1 x 500 fretsyle
1 x 500 flippers
1 x 500 pull buoy

The lane was all mine which was great, im sure its only going to get quieter come the Christmas months. I decided to change my breathing technique, I decided that to keep my arms pointing I was going to break on every 4th stroke.

This is something I may concentrate on going forward as it felt right and im already looking forward to the next swim session.

Todays session

Duration 00 40 00
Distance 1500m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...