Loose Swim - Feeling Great






I was feeling pretty stiff since last nights run session, Friday is normally my rest day but as the pool was really quite and I think my Friday rest days going forward may be a thing of the past.

The session today was great and I had the pool to myself, and on entry to the pool I asked what lane can I use and I was told go for any. Anyway, have way through my session I looked up and and what looked like an instructor said "We need this lane, so move over" No please, No thank you.. manners cost nothing, so I politely moved to the normal end lane.

The session was a simple:


7 x (200m freestyle, 200m Flippers)

I kept with the every 4 stroke breathing which I found hard at times, as I was concentrating on my arms, but I suppose that will come with training. My tumble turns are coming on really well and I'm confidently doing them at the deep end every time. No Pull buoy this week as it was slipping out of my ankles last week so it totally mess up my stroke, so I was just happy with the two variations tonight.

Todays session

Duration 00 50 00
Distance 2800 meters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...