Work Stop Run - Turbo Time


 Another late night stopped me running but never fear, the turbo trainer is here!

My last meeting overran and the run window disappeared, so what else was there to do, my new flashy turbo was the only choice. Even though I used it yesterday and I've got a spinning session planned for tomorrow I didn't mind.

I went to the same site as yesterday and chose a simple set of:

18 x 1 min hard  & 1 min recovery

This was a tough one as you dont have time to recover from the previous set, my base gear was pretty high for this session so the intensity was high all the way throughout.


Todays session

Duration 00 36 00
Distance 18 miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...