Long Run Saturday Away From Home

Its Saturday and its my long run day, I try and do them 1st thing when I get up as I feel better for some reason, but as im on "holiday" I decided to have a lazy morning, and go out after the Spurs game. Well after that Spurs I wish I had gone during the game!

Its been a lovely day, sun is shinning, ideal conditions for running, so I stuck on me Oakleys and off I went.

I felt great all the way around the run, I tend to have a shady patch within the first 2 miles but it never arrived. Is this the next step on the ladder of progression, who knows, well I have a run tomorrow so I'll let you know.

I took out my new shiny Ipod Nano, I totally forgot to songs on it so I was lucky enough to have a radio function so I listened to BBC Radio 1, and every now and then I got the news updates of the premiership scores.

The route has got some cracking views and the majority of the running is on quiet roads, I past about 4 cyclists but no runners today, perhaps they all ran in the morning, and to top thing off I left me bloody Garmin at home so I had to plot the run on map my run. Note to self remember watch tomorrow.

Todays session

Duration 01 28 00
Distance 10.92 miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...