V02 Max Session Away From Home

As yesterday was my rest day, today's set was the club session that I normally do on a Thursday night. The session was:

3 x (1min Hard, 1min Rest, 1min Hard, 2min Rest, 4min Hard, 2min Rest) Hard = 95% Max HR Rest = 80% Max HR.

As I'm away, I have to run a little further to the common in Southampton, so this made the warm up just over a mile and the same with the warm down. I went onto map-my-run before I went out, to find a half a mile section in the park so I could go out and turn on the half mile mark so I had a guide of some distance.

I definitely felt the pain on the 4 minute sets, I was averaging 0.6 of a mile each turn, that was my target for all 3 sets.

























Today was the first time in a while I can remember training in the rain, typical English weather, it never rains in Wales... Honest!. It was great to see other runners out and about today, as I've felt quite lonely on my previous runs, and I did notice someone else with the same trainers as me!

Todays Session

Duration 00 57 45
Distance 6.53 Miles
Calories 887
Max HR 178BPM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 - The End Of Janothon, The Start Of Something Else...

Day 21 - I Love Rest Runs But, I Hate Chavs

Lovely Lake Laps.. Hippo Like...